Okay so here goes....I have never blogged before so please bear with me...I am writing this blog as a journal of my journey to becoming pregnant!
This may sound a little self indulgent but you have to understand that this is a journey that begins with major weight loss...I am not going to tell you how much I weigh but I will say I have a whopping 50kgs to lose in order to even contemplate having a baby.
Not only am I doing it for my health but that of our unborn child. I want to be hands on with our kids, I don't want to be unable to bend down and play or be out of breathe and unable to keep up with them.
Also heart conditions & high blood pressure are in both sides of my family tree, so not only do I want to be able to have children I also want to be around to watch them grow up....this means I need to lose weight.
So this is my promise to myself and anyone else reading this blog, this is the heaviest weight I will ever be for the rest of my life, there is going to be bumps in the road and I am sure I will give in to temptation (otherwise known as chocolate) but I promise when I fall down I will get back up, dust myself off and proceed on down the road of weight loss.
Sincerely Mrs E!
No comments:
Post a Comment